- Why do you believe that women are not making it to the top?
- Why do women face harder decisions between professional success and personal fulfillment?
- How do we change the numbers at the top?
- How can we encourage women to stay in the workforce?
- Why do women off ramp?
- Why do women feel guilty about their decisions?
- Why won’t women sit at the table?
- Why do women undervalue their work and their intelligence?
- Why don’t women negeotiate for themselves?
- Why do women attribute their success to outside factors instead of their own hard work?
- Why don’t women believe in themselves?
- What can we do about it?
June 29, 2012
So, I have an interview coming up next Friday with an editor who publishes our local chamber magazine. She's doing a piece on our Professional Women's Forum being held in October and I'm one of the presenters. My presentation is focused on Sheryl Sandberg's Ted Talk about "WhyAre There Too Few Women Leaders?" and this editor will be asking me the following questions: